|Euro 2016 Price Specials|
|Promo Type||Enhanced Offer|
|Valid Until||End of tournament (July 10)|
|Restricted Countries||Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Belgium, China, Cuba, Denmark, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Guadeloupe, Guyane (French Guiana), Hungary, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Norfolk Island, N. Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Syria, Turkey, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, United States and its dependencies, military bases and territories including but not limited to Am. Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, N. Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands|
Online sportsbook Betsafe has a full range of Euro 2016 Price Specials that can see you win more than ever for the upcoming tournament in France.
Join the online sportsbook today and place wagers on a multitude of markets with the Euro 2016 Price Specials. The European Championship starts on June 10 and concludes 1 month later, so you have 30 days to capitalize on this event.
Below are some of the many markets that you can place bets on with the Euro 2016 Price Specials:
- Griezmann to make it to the Team od the tournament and France to win the Group 2.25 (5/4)
- Lewandowski to score 3 goals or more and Poland to win the Group 25.00 (24/1)
- Mandzukic to win the Golden Boot and Croatia to reach the Semi Finals 125 (124/1)
- Ronaldo to score 5 goals or more and Portugal to win the Group 14.50 (27/2)
- Ozil to assist 4 goals or more and Germany to reach the Final 11.50 (21/2)
- Spain to have 5 or more players scoring in the tournament 4.00 (3/1)
- Vardy to make it to the Team of the Tournament and England to win the Group 4.40 (17/5)
(Check out Betting Herald’s online sportsbook review section for more info about Betsafe Sports Review.)
Besides the Euro 2016 Price Specials, you can also place wagers on nations with the outright market. France are currently the favourite to win the tournament on their home soil 4.00 (3/1), and they’re followed by World Cup champions Germany 4.50 (7/2). Defending Euro champions Spain are third favourites with odds of 6.50 (11/2), and England are fourth on the list of potential Euro 2016 winners 9.00 (8/1).
(For more info about Euro 2016, check out our Betting Guide for the 15th edition of the championship.)
The opening game of the tournament (June 10) will see France 1.31 (31/100) and Romania 13.50 (25/2) go head to head, so make sure you place your bets with the Euro 2016 Price Specials before then!